1957

Founding of Dr.Clauder by Dr. Heinz Clauder in Hamburg.

1984

Laying if the foundation stone of the IPH Group by Alwin Hübers in Hamminkeln.

1998

Merging of the IPH Group and Dr.Clauder.

2006

Malte Hübers und Alexander Gerards take responsibility as managing partners.

2007

The Dr.Clauder's brand celebrates its 50th anniversary and production ist relocated in Hamminkeln.

2010

From now on, the company will be run under the name Dr.Clauder and all products will be combined under the umbrella brand Dr.Clauder's.

2011

First certification according to International Featured Standard (IFS).

2014

Implementation of a selective trade structure to strengthen brand and retail partners.

2015

Introduction of a training academy.

2018

Implementation of the new brand philosophy: "Responsible pet nutrition".

Heute

The internationalisation process and consumer marketing are the focus of the company.