The company Dr.Clauder was founded in the year 1957 by the managing director Dr. Heinz Clauder.
Alwin Hübers laid the foundations for the IPH Group.
The IPH Group bought the company Dr.Clauder. However, the company still retained the name IPH Group.
a new corporate structure was introduced. In addition to Malte Hübers, Alexander Gerards is now active in the management.
is one of the most significant years, as from now on, the IPH Group calls itself, with a unified umbrella brand communication, Dr.Clauder.
the food standard of our products was certified according to the IFS (International Food Standard) for the first time.
is the year that our company implemented a selective trade structure. This is to ensure that our products are sold exclusively through our reseller partners.
an internal training academy was established. With the aim to prepare not only ourselves, but also the resellers about our products and other specialised topics for the future of the market.
the internationalisation process and consumer marketing is the focus of the company